We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, who is smart and can learn new topics quickly, with the ability to execute multiple complex projects at once.
This individual should have a successful track record of driving marketing in startups or VC organizations, bringing significant expertise in building a solid brand, and establishing a thought leadership program that drives impactful results. Content is key, and the Content Marketing Manager should leverage their external vendor and work hands-on in writing and content development.
This role requires a mother-tongue level of English.
- Support our companies in building and growing their first marketing footprint – including messaging and positioning.
- Develop and edit various content assets, including customer decks, case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, one-pagers, presentations, brochures, sales decks, landing pages, event invitations, etc., email campaigns, and webinars.
- Contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, developing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Use various analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English, with the ability to adapt style, tone, and voice to meet unique business needs.
- At least three years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- Experience in delivering creative content ideas and creating brand communication materials.
Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content.
- Team player; quick learner; detail-oriented; used to working in fast-paced environments.
- Native English Speaker/ Mother-tongue Level, both verbal and written – mandatory; High level of Hebrew, spoken and written – an advantage.
Cyber Experience – an advantage