If you are a creative, a master in social media, speak English at a native level & love a challenge – this is for you.
Join Spott to revolutionize eCommerce business insurance, in a dynamic and energetic role where you will build incredible content, work closely with influencers, and manage all digital content assets.
**This is a temporary position for a period of 9 months, with an option for permanent employment.
- Communicate and engage with users and community members on social media, strengthening the brand’s online presence + Manage and grow our online community.
- Manage all site content and social media channels – plan, write and publish social content and maintain the content calendar. Response to market news and changes in real-time.
- Understand our customers and develop our brand narrative and tone of voice through content creation.
- Develop a differentiating content plan to build trust and increase interest and demand for Spott across all stages of the acquisition funnel and execute it.
- Create engaging content for our digital assets and media channels in various formats (website, social media, blogs, infographics, webinars, and more)
- Monitor market trends, spot opportunities, and act upon them to create compelling content
- Collaborate with our inner team of to develop and create content that drives engagement and increases demand
- Create content hands-on and in collaboration with agencies
- At least 1 year of proven success in the content marketing space
- Excellent writing skills in Hebrew and English – must
- Great overall communication skills and attention to detail – must
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Experience in social media strategy, KPIs, and goals to grow audience and engagement.
- High execution skills – ability to take things from ideas to actions quickly
- Highly analytical with a love of numbers and critical thinking
- Ability to foster solid and authentic relationships.
- Previous experience with eco-systems and startups – advantage
- Native English speaker – advantage
- Experience in defining and managing influencers – advantage
- Proven experience in building a successful online community – advantage