- CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Data we collect
Why is the data collected and for what purposes?
Legal basis (GDPR only)
Consequences of not providing the data
When you browse or visit our Website
Cookies, analytic tools and log files
For more information, please read our cookies policy, available at: [please insert]
Legitimate interest (e.g., when using essential or functionality cookies).
Cannot collect and store the information
Cannot use or access some parts of the Website
Cannot improve our Website to better suit your needs.
When you use our Platform.
When you sign up for our newsletters / email list
Our legitimate interests (following your request)
Cannot add you to our mailing list
Cannot send you marketing communications
When we engage with Third Party Services
Our legitimate interests (to provide you with our Services)
Cannot provide you the full scope of our Services
When we acquire your Personal Data from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies)
We will not be able to get in touch with you and send you marketing materials
When we use the personal data of our service providers and suppliers
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the service provider is a party to, or in order to take steps at the request of the service provider prior to entering into a contract with us.
Our legitimate interests
Cannot communicate with you
Cannot process the order of the service
When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
We have a legitimate interest to respond your enquiry (e.g., send you more information about Spott)
Cannot reply or respond to your request
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned Personal Information may also be used for fraud detection and prevention, and for security purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Retention of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored until we delete the record and we proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Information or dealings.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional Services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
If you want to receive the list of recipients of your Personal Information, please make your request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Spott, our users, yourself or the public.
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or Services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
- USER RIGHTS; HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
Rights: The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access Personal Information held about you. Your right of access may normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we rectify any Personal Information we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your Personal Information (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to object, to or to request restriction, of the processing;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Also, please note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You also have a right to request certain details of the basis on which your Personal Information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but data transfer agreements and/or other details may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing info@ Spott.com. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
- LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
- LOG FILES
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to info@Spott.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
- California Information Request Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we will respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a customer uses the Website.
- Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or personal information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or personal information and you specify which content or personal information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you may not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or personal information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at info@Spott.com.
Last updated: March 2022